Write for Fixtures and Flowers!
Fixtures and Flowers is now accepting guest writers! I’m excited to be opening up the blog to other bloggers and writers out there who love writing about the same content as me.
Please make sure that you have read through all the content guidelines before reaching out.
- Topics should be related to home improvements and gardening only. These topics with an eco or green spin are also very welcomed.
- Articles should be 1,000+ words. Please write detailed articles that properly explain your topic, rather than brushing the surface.
- Please proof read and grammar check your writing before sending. Articles that have been poorly written will not be accepted. Please note that this blog is written in British English.
- I reserve the right to make minor grammatical changes, or alterations to make a sentence flow better.
- Articles written in a spammy way, or that come across in any way salesy will not be accepted. Please only write about topics that would be of interest to or benefit Fixtures and Flowers readers.
- Guest posts must be 100% exclusive to Fixtures and Flowers, so please no article spinning, syndicating, or reposting.
- If you have images to go along with your article that you have permission to use, please send them over!
Any articles that do not stick to these guidelines will unfortunately not be published, so if you have any questions please do ask them before writing.
- In your initial email, please include an overview of what points/topics you will be writing about within the article
- Once we have agreed on a topic/title, please send your completed article as either a Google Docs link, or a Word document.
- Let’s share the love! Please promote your post on your social platforms so that your follows can see the awesome article you have written
How To Contribute
If you would like to write a guest article for Fixtures and Flowers, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea/title. Please title your email ‘Guest Article Request’.
I look forwards to seeing your article ideas!